Mr. Jesus 2.3, representing "The God of Abraham"

Mr. Jesus 2.3, representing "The God of Abraham"
In reality I've been labeled Mr. Jesus 2.3, by the "international Fellowship of Christians & Jews", who have pushed the envelope with 'The God of Abraham", but the truth is that I'm virtually Jesus Christ, and I'm the master of my own domain. I'm a mastermind, who has mastered his mind. I'm not here to save your butt, but I'm here to tell you the truth. If you can't cope with that reality, don't blame me at all. I know my reason for being here, and thank ALLAH for giving me life.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

[Flickr] dannymac54 (Dan) shared a Flickr photo with you

 
Flickr®

Hi dannymac841.thismoment@blogger.com!

dannymac54 (Dan) shared a Flickr photo with you.

Boxer and the man

Uploaded by dannymac54 on June 27, 2010
© All rights reserved
 
You've heard me tell about the Lady, and how she was an angel on the journey. This is Boxer, and he's anything but...
i digress. In reality, he never truly bothers me.
I know he's just a doG.
It's not the doG you need to worry about,
it's the reflection of the WORD.
And the True WORD, in Reality is a reflection of itself.

Daniel aka Jesus 2.3
Just follow this link to see and comment on this photo:
Flickr®
You received this email because a Flickr member wanted to share something with you. To report abuse, click here.

Flickr is a global photosharing community. Learn more.
Your use of Flickr is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and the Flickr Community Guidelines

4 comments:

  1. It would have been more impressive if you’d had tickled the mutts penis before the picture was taken.
    Signed
    Jesus 3.0

    ReplyDelete
  2. An anonymous dick still talking about dicks. I do believe you have an obsession my friend.
    As you keep posting, you keep putting something in your mouth. Is it your foot, or what you keep talking about?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am merely giving help to a defective member of my flock. I’m good like that.
    Signed
    Jesus 3.0

    ReplyDelete
  4. What the flock are you talking about? And what is it you think you're so good at?
    It would appear that your thinking is defective, or maybe just the member between your legs.

    ReplyDelete

i have nothing to hide.
you may hide what is on your mind, or be my guest and let us all know what you're thinking...