Mr. Jesus 2.3, representing "The God of Abraham"

Mr. Jesus 2.3, representing "The God of Abraham"
In reality I've been labeled Mr. Jesus 2.3, by the "international Fellowship of Christians & Jews", who have pushed the envelope with 'The God of Abraham", but the truth is that I'm virtually Jesus Christ, and I'm the master of my own domain. I'm a mastermind, who has mastered his mind. I'm not here to save your butt, but I'm here to tell you the truth. If you can't cope with that reality, don't blame me at all. I know my reason for being here, and thank ALLAH for giving me life.

Monday, June 21, 2010

The TRUTH is stranger than fiction, because it is REALITY

The TRUTH is,
I have not come from ONE STEP BEYOND.
In REALITY,
i am merely a few STEPS AHEAD of the rest of you.
I'm hear to help you all catch up,
I HOPE i make everything perfectly CLEAR,
but i'm just a man, you must make the CHANGE yourself,
and you must do it while you are here!

In REALITY it isn't that hard to do.
To get your start, you don't need to fart,
you just have to recite the SHAHADA.

You must do this from the heart,
and think it through before you start,
but when you put your mind to it,
and your FREE WILL thinks about it,
The WORD's will come easy,
and then you will have submitted to,
GOD's Will.
Peace be with you my friend.

and now we can begin....
I hope all is well with you and your loved ones,
Jesus 2.3

4 comments:

  1. You are but a mere stain on my loincloth.
    Signed,
    Jesus 3.0

    ReplyDelete
  2. No stain on your loincloth my friend,
    But I'm leaving a stain in P-town,
    and it's not seaman.
    Seaman in reality is my friend.
    He's a trail blazer broadcasting from the UFO.
    i'm relieving myself on a miscarriage and not a loincloth,
    He's the top gun of his church,
    In P-town cruise down 13th street way.
    & You'll find this church,
    the truth is, it's there unlucky day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your crazy, do you know that? in REALITY this deep thinking... is deep shit, you aint no jesus. you do look like him tho, from your other blog, immaculatley stonned. i am guessing that your high when you write this crap. thats why it dosnt make sense. you tell us to google harmen giest satidum, i did, n all i seen on that feild is what your making yourself look like

    ReplyDelete
  4. That should be "you're crazy" don't you think?
    In reality it doesn't matter to me what you think or do. You'll be dead soon enough. Are you ready? I am, but I'm having too much fun at the moment. With any luck, HE won't call me back for a while. How 'bout you?

    If this crap doesn't make sense to you, it isn't my fault. You just don't know the truth, or in reality you won't do your homework.
    Which one is it?

    ReplyDelete

i have nothing to hide.
you may hide what is on your mind, or be my guest and let us all know what you're thinking...